Thursday, February 17, 2011

~ He Proposed ~

So when Rhin came over to SL to play the game (which we met on another game)  Rhin and I were just friends who hung out and talked A LOT! I warned him not to come, that it was ADDICTIVE and unfortunetely can destroy marriages if you let it. But who ever listens to me? He has selective hearing like all men do and came anyway. I did not have intentions on intimately being with him on SL. Although I will say damn he was hot! So to discourage him a bit I upfront gave him an extensive list of things I wanted from SL. I wanted a HUGE family, I wanted a HUGE house, I wanted a HUGE everything I can get my hands on, I WANTED! I WANTED! I WANTED! It was all about me.. OH and a future with someone I can tolerate more then a couple of hours. Well he was up for the challenge, and wanted to test our waters together. So even though for 4 months Rhin and I have been on SL together building our home, land and exploring he has yet to ask me to be his. Then when I thought all hope was lost (and we were moving) I found a ring he had lost on our old land. Amazing what you can find with that little tab show items. This was on the 10th of Feb. So for 4 days I waited patiently (A woman knowing she has a ring coming is not easy to be patient with, more like LIVING HELL).. But I waited then when I couldn't wait no more, and told him I couldnt wait no more.. Rhin got down on one knee and proposed to me. It was a lovely day. ~ Brie~

No comments:

Post a Comment